Shallakihills 60 capsules : Joint Care
Sanskrit name of Boswellia Serrata is Salai guggulu. It has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a safe support for healthy joint & muscle functions
- Each Capsule contains 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) (6:1) (equivalent to 1800 mg of Shallaki resin). When assayed these Capsules contain Boswellic Acid NLT 65%.
- It has been used historically for joint support & management of pain in Arthritic conditions.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports healthy joints & muscular functions
- Analgesic property helps in reducing symptoms associated with joint pains
Direction of Use:
Take 1 capsule twice daily preferably after meals or as recommended by the physician
For better results it should be taken with warm water..
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Caution: Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.