Trikatu 60 Capsule : Digestive Support
In the word Trikatu, Tri means three and Katu means hot and pungent. Trikatu is a mixture of three hot spices - Sunthee, Miri and Pippali.
- Each capsule contains 250 mg Trikatu powder and 100mg of extract (as dry extract) from Trikatu (mixture of Sunthee rhizome, Miri dried fruit & Pippali dried fruit) (6:1) (equivalent to 600 mg of Trikatu mix). When assayed these capsules contain volatile oil NLT 1%.
- In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Trikatu has been historically used as a natural appetizer, this has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effects of its component herbs on the gastrointestinal tract. It is considered to have anti inflammatory, detoxifying and rejuvenative properties. It aids enhanced metabolic activity.
- Considered to act as natural appetizer
- It enhnaces metabolism.
- Helps improve digestive function.
- Considered to have bio-enhancing properties
Direction of Use:
Take 1 capsule twice daily preferably after meals or as recommended by the physicianFor better results it should be taken with warm water.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Caution: Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.